- Business Research Methods
- Innovation in Finance and Accounting
- International Business, Finance and Corporate Governance
- Economics and Emerging Economic Trends
- Strategic Innovation and Strategic Alliances
- Business Research for Decision Making
- Innovation and Research in Marketing as well as SMEs
- Buyer or Consumer Behavior
- Supply Chain Management
- Organisational Competitiveness, Learning and Leadership
- Public Policy and Administration
- Role of Information Technology, Systems, E-business and Technological Innovation
- Knowledge Management, Information and Technology Transfer
- Business Law, Ethics and Environmental Standards
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted
- All our articles go through a double-blind review
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Similar to other publishing companies, there is no paper, no mailing, no subscriptions and no restriction against using and sharing articles published in our journals. But we do have to pay for maintaining published articles in online repositories. In addition, articles need graphics, formatting and the editing services we provide, in order to meet rigorous academic standards. Like any other open access publishing company, Journal of International Business, Innovation and Strategic Management has paid employees, close to 897.
It is for the above reasons that we charge article processing fees. Article processing fees vary from journal to journal. However, the standard charges is 80 USD. Please contact us with questions through firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, an author may wish to withdraw a manuscript after submitting it.
Changing one’s mind is an author’s prerogative. And an author is free to withdraw an article at no charge – as long as it is withdrawn within 10 days of its initial submission.
If you have concerns or questions about it, please contact us for further discussion. We welcome your input.